A leading company in the field animal nutrition and livestock feed is looking for a Supply Chain Excellence Project Manager in the Netherlands.
Title: Supply Chain Excellence Project Manager
As the Supply Chain Excellence Project Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Designing and implementing Supply Chain Excellence blueprints for all necessary tools and procedures, aligned to maturity and roadmap, in partnership with the Opco / BU SC Managers.
- Overseeing performance routines and KPIs. Ensuring the development of a defined set of metrics used to support strategy throughout the company.
- Supporting Technologies & Systems. Co-lead and oversee the installation of our advanced planning system (o9) and ERP (Infor M3) throughout the organization, providing a standard functionality and developing user competence to enable best practice performance.
- Providing the Opco/BU SC Teams and leadership teams with training on the use of tools, processes, and blueprints.
- Responsible for identifying areas where new process adoption has not been fully ingrained and working with the Opco team to make sure the changes are ingrained, as well as monitoring adoption of new processes within Opcos.
- Strengthens and improves the Opco/BU Management Teams and SC Teams; coaches Opco/BU MTs on the effectiveness of their IBP meetings; provides functional knowledge, coaching, and feedback to SC Leads, such as in the areas of performance management, IBP management, and end-to-end supply chain management.
As the Supply Chain Excellence Project Manager, you will have the following qualifications:
- Proven experience within Supply Chain function in agriculture, food/beverage industry or FMCG.
- University degree in the field of supply chain, operations, economics, technical engineering or similar, with at least 8 years of work experience in a comparable, relevant position.
- Expert knowledge in Microsoft Office (particularly MS Excel) is a requirement and knowledge of Infor M3 is desirable.
- Project Management experience is desirable.
- Good written and spoken level of English.
- Full-time position, 40 hours a week.
- 30 vacation days with the option of selling or purchasing a limited amount of days.
- Opportunity to earn bonuses when hitting targets.
- Extensive possibilities to work for home.
- Attractive salary based on skills and experience.
Apply now for immediate consideration!