A global leader in Elevator Production is searching for a Supply Chain Engineering Project Manager in the Stuttgart area. This production factory is the largest of its kind in Europe with around 1,000 employees and a production area of 48,000 square meters. With customers in over 100 countries and more than 50,000 employees, this company is a major player and still growing since becoming an independent company in August 2020.
The Supply Chain Engineering Project Manager will be responsible for...
- Improving and optimizing the supply chain process
- Analyzing supply chain processes and improving the process in terms of Quality, Cost or Performance
- Identifying process bottlenecks and implementing solutions
- Driving Projects to improve processes and reduce costs
- Driving improvement projects with internal production locations or with external suppliers
- Optimizing the distribution network
- Liaising between Supply Chain and Engineering Functions
The Supply Chain Engineering Project Manager should have the following qualifications...
- Degree in Engineering, Supply Chain or Business Administration
- High degree of competence of functional expertise of supply chain and procurement processes
- Excellent knowledge of business processes within serial and low volume / high mix industries including planning, procurement and distribution
- Intercultural experience and ability to act in a complex and rapidly changing environment
- Strong Experience in LEAN assessments and implementations
- Experience in a local environment and in a regional or EMEA environment
- Fluent in both English and German
If you are interested in the Supply Chain Engineering Project Manager role, then please don't wait to apply.