Our client is a T-1 Multinational Semiconductor Company with innovative technology who is currently expending their business in Korea. They are looking for an ideal talent who has years experiences in Procurement, Planning and Supply Chain related field. They would like to invite suitable and qualified candidates to join their growing company!
- Ensure alignment of category strategies to business requirements and objectives
- Achieve cost savings through low cost country sourcing, supplier rationalization, value engineering, and continuous improvement, and leverage of corporate spend.
- Lead Supplier contract/price negotiations.
- Act as the global relationship manager for the key, critical, and strategic suppliers and build long term supplier partnerships.
- Actively support and participate in resolving supplier delivery, quality or commercial issues which have been escalated to the commodity team.
- Strategic management of supply continuity and risk mitigation.
- Support make/buy analytics & decisions.
- Select and monitor vendors/suppliers to ensure that parts received meet requirements in a cost-effective manner
- Conduct Periodic Business Reviews with key, critical and strategic suppliers.
- Conduct supplier facility surveys of potential suppliers.
- Facilitate problem solving and continual improvement training sessions ultimately transferring knowledge base to suppliers.
- Understand and communicate supplier technical roadmaps and other business-related feedback effectively to Engineering / other cross-functional teams.
- 15+ years of relevant experience
- Demonstrated management of multiple key electronics and electrical suppliers (both domestic and international), including PCBA, Cable Assembly, Electro-mechanical assembly, Authorized and Independent distribution.
- Advanced knowledge of the contract manufacturing landscape, including general business environment, existing and future/emerging technologies and processes, and proper business process controls.
- Demonstrated management of mechanical suppliers (general and precision machining, frames/weldments, mechanical assembly) strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated experience with and leadership of NPI and re-sourcing projects or programs, both within and between geographies.
- A data-driven, analytical mindset, tempered with common sense.
- Cost Analysis - Should cost, BOM/Quote comparison, ROI, Cost Model
- Demonstrated knowledge of pull systems.
- Understanding of Electronic/Electrical (and preferably Mechanical) Workmanship Standards.
- Supplier Collaboration - establishment of collaborative toolset.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills - ability to interface with all levels of the organization.
If you believe you are a suitable candidate for this role and would like further information, please apply to this post with an updated Resume in MS Word or PDF Format. Alternatively, you may contact Dorothy directly through