Supply Chain Director - Pharma Industry
- Level: Director
- Location: Boca Raton, FL
- Working Situation: Onsite
Our client, a commercialized and fast growing pharmaceutical company is looking for an individual to join their team who can lead up their internal supply chain as well as manage the external CMO relationships for all external manufacturing.
The Supply Chain Director - Pharma Industry is a position within the business overseeing the commercial supply chain needs. The successful candidate will oversee: Warehouse Management, Procurement & Sourcing, Planning & Scheduling, Global CMO relationships, Customer Service, and Quality Assurance. The ideal candidate also has experience either coming from the biotechnology, biopharmaceuticals, or even CDMO industries.
The Supply Chain Director - Pharma Industry will:
- Develop and implement the Supply Chain management strategy, supporting Process Development, Drug Substance and Drug Product (external)
- Implement methods/systems/tools to analyze spend, evaluate supplier performance, and manage inventory of API materials and finished goods
- Manage the development, negotiation and implementation of contract agreements with suppliers and (where applicable) in collaboration with Procurement
- Ensure compliance with all CMC and regulatory requirements for all investigational and marketed products
- Contribute to end to end supply chain risk assessments and implement mitigation actions
The Supply Chain Director - Pharma Industry has the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Life Sciences, Supply Chain, or Engineering
- 8+ years of experience with supply chain in a biotech / pharmaceutical environment (required)
- Experience in E2E supply chain network management for commercialized products