Building on a proven track-record as a specialist Clinical Supply Management partner for the Americas market, this client is about to launch their European HQ in Amsterdam, as a key strategic foothold for the ambitious growth plans across EMEA. For this, DSJ Global are supporting to secure a Supply Chain leader who is excited by the possibility to build something from scratch.
- Lead the launch of the Netherlands site and long term strategy development for European-wide growth
- Build and implement supply-chain processes in Europe, from the ground up.
- Manage the growth of the supply-chain team; identifying talent requirements, hiring the right professionals, and developing employees
- Lead the ramp-up in the Netherlands, ensuring customer excellence is maintained
- Build a strong supplier base (particularly across EMEA and APAC) to optimize supply chain costs and efficiency, through the ramp-up of the European Business
- Collaborate effectively with the corporate Quality and Regulatory teams to ensure compliance within the European Union
- P+L responsibility
- Capability of working successfully in a start-up/new BU business environment
- Proven leadership experience within supply chain, material management and procurement
- Familiarity within the Life-Science Industry (i.e. Pharma, Medical Device, Biotech)
- Entrepreneurial mindset - passionate about building from scratch, and growing your own team
- Can communicate in Dutch and English
- Lots of autonomy to strategize and execute the growth of the European business
- Opportunity to hire and grow your own team from scratch
- Work for a positive business that enables Sponsors to develop some of the most socially beneficial products on the market
- Highly visible position within the organization, take on responsibilities for P+L etc
- Chance to keep increasing scope as the business continues to grow
If you are interested, please apply with your most recent CV in English.