Supply Chain Director
Greater Boston area
We are seeking a highly qualified and experienced Supply Chain Director to join an established food manufacturing company in the Greater Boston area. The Procurement Director will be responsible for overseeing the procurement of raw materials, packaging, and other supplies needed for production, as well as managing a team. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in procurement, excellent leadership skills, and the ability to build and maintain relationships with suppliers.
- Bachelor's degree in supply chain management, business, or a related field
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in procurement within the manufacturing industry
- Deep understanding of manufacturing principles and the capabilities of production plant
- Strong interest in developing junior talent
- Leadership skills and the ability to manage and motivate a team; great communication skills
- Excellent negotiation skills and the ability to build relationships with suppliers
The company offers a competitive salary and benefits packages, as well as opportunities for professional development and growth within the company. If your experience aligns with the qualifications and this role is of interest, please submit your resume to this job posting or reach out directly to Emily Newbury at (857) 362-0179!