I am working with a well-established global manufacturer of building materials who are looking for a new Supply Chain Manager to oversee their German sites.
The Supply Chain Manager will be responsible for:
- Overseeing the manufacturing processes of three sites across Germany
- Communicating with customers and vendors
- Creating and implementing capacity and inventory plans
- Promoting continual improvement by leading cross-functional teams
- Ability to work in a matrix organisation, reporting to German managing director head of supply chain globally, head of supply chain in Belgium
- Continuous optimisation of logistics and warehouse processes.
- Covering supply chain issues and professionalise their planning / logistics processes
- Warehouse optimisation and production layout dealing with very large volumes
The Supply Chain Manager should have the following qualifications:
- 5+ years experience in supply chain
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Management, or a related field
- Management or leadership experience
- Experience in the End-to-End management
- Confidence and proficiency with SAP systems
- Fluent in both English and German
- Working with the market leader of the industry known for product innovation and customer excellence
- Fast paced work environment dealing with high volume production
- Great management opportunity
- Progressive and dynamic company culture
- Great balance working for a global organisation but with family values and high opportunities to influence
If you are interested in this position, please don't hesitate to apply or get in contact with Katy Fajkus.