One of the nation's leading Medical Equipment Manufacturing organizations is currently seeking a Global Supplier Relationship Manager to aid in the success of their growing team. This individual will be sitting on the Strategic Procurement team and will be tasked with developing supplier relationships and executing projects in partnership with functional stakeholders. They will also help to support fulfillment, operations, and business development to ensure the continuity of supply as well as effectively address issue management.
This role will require you to be based in the Miami, FL area and will work on a Hybrid schedule (50% remote).
Some responsibilities of the Global Supplier Relationship Manager include…
- Ownership of companies KPI's to suppliers measuring the partners performance
- Oversee all strategic
- Understanding of Manufacturing Industry, including trends and overall direction it is headed
- Manage onboarding and offboarding of global suppliers, ensuring they are set up correctly on all platforms
- Negotiate contracts and agreements with global suppliers and perform vendor scorecards
- Develop strategy for PCB and other various commodities
Some qualifications of the Global Supplier Relationship Manager include…
- Bachelors in Business Administration, Supply Chain, or related field
- 5+ years of experience in commodity management with a focus on PCB, strategic sourcing, contract negotiations, and supplier relationship management
- 2+ years experience working in Manufacturing Industry
- Skills including CRP, ERP understanding, Microsoft Office