Supplier Quality Engineer needed for Growing Automotive Parts Company
A leading Automotive Parts Supplier is looking for a Mid-Senior Level Supplier Quality Engineer to join their team!
The Supplier Quality Engineer will improve the quality and delivery of auto parts while developing the supply chain and take on the responsibility of ensuring the quality of incoming goods.
The Supplier Quality Engineer will have the following responsibilities:
- Experience in the Automotive/ Aerospace industry
- Knowledge on stamping, machining, and technical drawings
- Hands on experience with Gears, Auto parts, etc.
- Ability to create Production Plans and experience with Quality Management Systems
The ideal candidate will have the following skill set:
- 5+ years relevant experience
- BS in Engineering or technical field
- Lean Manufacturing concept knowledge
- Experience in Quality Assurance Role
- Familiarity with Automotive Supply Requirements
- Ability to travel