A fast growing and market leading supply chain & logistics solutions provider is looking for a new Logistics Director for Germany! The chosen individual will be Ambitious, fast paced and given the freedom to manage 15 dynamic employees whilst being responsible for large scale logistics projects across Germany.
This company is one of the leading industrial suppliers in Europe and active worldwide. They manage supply chains for MRO (Maintenance, Repair & Operation) and BOM (Bill of Material) products on behalf of some amazing clients across the globe. As one of the pioneers in integrated procurement, This company has built a successful international track record with well-known multinational market leaders in the medical device, high-tech, pharmaceutical, FMCG and manufacturing industries. They are now looking for a new Strategic sourcing Specialist for the German location in Neusäß, Augsburg.
The Sourcing Specialist is specialised in the selection of products or suppliers for the organisation based on the category strategies and customer requirements. The Sourcing Specialist determines which products are needed.
- The Sourcing Specialist starts the procurement process to secure the supply of products and services to the company against the best conditions (quality, commercial, logistic and technology).
- For specific projects the Sourcing Specialist fills the role as Procurement Project Lead functioning as a single point of contact for all matters related to procurement within the project.
- Strong Procurement Experience
- English and German
- Proven experience leading procurement projects
- Bachelors degree in fields of supply chain, Engineering or Manufacturing
If you are interested please apply via the job posting Alternatively email your most up to date CV