Title: Strategic Sourcing Specialist
Company Summary: A world leader in highly engineered technology services and flow control products for the Industrial and Aerospace/ Defense markets is looking for a Strategic Sourcing Specialist/Subcontracts Manager to join their fast-growing team in Hauppauge, NY.
The Strategic Sourcing Specialist will be responsible for:
- Negotiating long term agreements and managing procurement activities
- Coordinating and supporting activities for program life cycle
- Developing relationships and working with new and existing vendors
- Collaborating and working cross functionally with all Supply Chain team
The Strategic Sourcing Specialist should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Supply Chain Management, or related field
- 5 years minimum experience in manufacturing environment
- Experience working with MRP/ERP systems
- Exceptional project management skills and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of DFARS, TINA or other compliance regulations
- Competitive base compensation plus bonus
- Full Benefits Package
If you are interested in the Strategic Sourcing Specialist/ Subcontracts role, please don't wait to apply!