One of the nation's leading construction organizations is currently seeking a Strategic Sourcing Manager to aid in the success of their growing team. This individual will have a focus most heavily on procurement processes for fleet, tooling, electrical commodities, wiring, lighting, switchgear, and generators, etc. This role is a pivotal and strategic position with exceptional growth opportunity within the organization.
- Collaborate with procurement, project management, and suppliers for material buyouts.
- Develop and maintain strong operational relationships for timely execution of bids and purchase orders.
- Lead a strategic sourcing team
- Review and negotiate supplier quotes for cost-effectiveness.
- Assist in creating e-sourcing events and optimizing bid processes.
- Compile, analayze, and report data for process improvement.
- Bachelor's Degree with 5+ years of relevant experience
- Strong Analytical and negotiation skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel for data analysis.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, multitasking environment.
- Construction industry knowledge is a must.
If interested, please don't hesitate to apply.