Strategic Procurement Expert - Electronics and Semiconductors
This leading global automotive company with almost 90,000 employees worldwide and in over 100 markets. They are expanding and looking to address the electronics components shortages in the market currently.
- Develop and implement measures to respond to the shortages of semiconductors and other electronic components
- Strategic analysis of the electronics market
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with companies in the technology sector
- Identification of risks in the electronics market
Skills and Experience Required
- University Degree or similar qualification
- Independent and structured way of working
- Fluent in English other languages would be an advantage
- Willing to travel
- Knowledge in MS Office and SAP
We are looking for someone who is driven by results and has a proven record in delivery. This individual must be very action-driven who are not only able to drive the team but also be able to manage the stakeholders globally.
You must be a keen learner and show a good drive for positive results. This role would suit someone with experience working in a matrix organization and cross functions.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity, or any other potential roles that may be available to you, apply below for a confidential discussion, or contact me directly on: +44 20 3879 0778