My client are based in Hamburg and looking for a Strategic Supplier & Contract Management Specialist (m/f/d). This position will be managing the contracts with suppliers and sub-suppliers. This includes concluding new contracts, optimizing existing contracts or extending old contracts.
- Establishment and development of a global, high-performance supplier network in cooperation with the global HQ in the USA
- Negotiate and follow up on international supplier contracts and price structures to ensure competitive purchasing
- Drafting of MOU (Memorandum of Understanding) and SOW (Statement of Work)
- Preparation and conduct of quarterly and annual meetings with international suppliers
- Preparation and conduct of price negotiations, as well as identification of savings potential and support in the implementation of optimizations
- Ensure that KPI's such as price, lead time, quality, cost avoidance, etc. are achieved in accordance with the company's goals
- Support when needed, such as orders, escalations and process optimization
- University degree, preferably in business administration, industrial engineering, etc.
- 3+ years of experience in contract management, supplier management and/or strategic purchasing
- Desirable in an international, manufacturing industrial company
- Practical knowledge of contract law
- Understanding of the interface function purchasing and the importance for the company's success
- Result-oriented action
- Strong hands-on mentality and strong communication skills
- Business fluent English and German skills, both written and spoken
- Effective and target group oriented
- communication at all levels
- Very good MS Office skills, especially MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience working with an ERP system such as SAP or Microsoft Navision
If you believe this role could be interesting then please apply and i will be in contact soon!