Title- Sr. Reliability Engineer
Location- Conley, Georgia
For over 120 years, this leading chemicals company has been creating specialty chemicals and solutions that improve product performance, while also helping them be more sustainable, efficient, and effective.
The Sr. Reliability Engineer will be responsible for..
- Identify and manage asset reliability risk
- Works with Production to perform analyses of assets including asset utilization, overall equipment effectiveness
- Leads efforts to ensure operability, maintainability and reliability of equipment, processes, utilities, controls and safety and security systems
- Leading a small team
The Sr. Reliability Engineer should have the following qualifications..
- B.S degree in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering
- 3-5 years of experience in Chemicals, or a similar industry
- Must know and follow job safety procedures
- Knowledge of Mechanical and Maintenance field
If this position is of any interest to you, then please do not wait to apply!