Sr. Quality Assurance Manager needed for a $5B Aerospace and Defense Manufacturing Company
- Quality Manufacturing Manager
- San Bernadino, CA
A leading aerospace and defense company is seeking a Quality Manufacturing Manager to join their growing team. Do you have aerospace/defense (AS9100 systems) experience, or enjoy providing leadership, preparation, and resources to help create a high-functioning work environment? If you answered yes to any of these questions, enjoy being part company with a steady path of evolution and are looking to take your career to the next level, then apply now!
The Senior Quality Manager - will provide leadership to the Quality team at two divisions, establishing the quality standards and procedures, resolving, and improving quality at process and product level, continuous improvement of products and participate in new product & source introduction and maintain dealer product quality satisfaction for the business. As well as oversee all compliance related activities including Nadcap, AS9100, ISO9001, ASTM specifications
The Sr. Quality Manager - should have the following skill set:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Industrial Engineering /related required.
- Experience in the aerospace manufacturing/forging industry and strong working knowledge of Quality systems in manufacturing
- Minimum of 8 years management experience in leadership role with focus on Quality and Manufacturing
- Quality and Warranty experience within an industrial manufacturing and wholesale distributor environment is required.
- Certified Quality Manager Membership in the American Society for Quality (ASQ)
- Blackbelt/Greenbelt certification preferred
- Coordination with Assembly plants for inbound/outbound quality
- Experience in Problem solving tools and Six Sigma
The Sr. Quality Manager - will:
- Develop and implement systems and procedures to ensure that the plant operations are in compliance with quality standards
- Develop systems and procedures to monitor and manage outside vendors and their quality performance
- Implement systems and procedures to ensure that all products meet product specifications, customer expectations, regulatory requirements and internal standards
- Oversee all compliance related activities including Nadcap, AS9100, ISO9001, ASTM specifications
- Deployment of Quality Process Improvement Plan to Improve Plant Direct Pass Ratio
- Daily Quality Defect Reporting and Corrective action feedback with the Plant Leadership
- Root Cause Analysis and Deep dive on corrective action for Quality Defects
- Supplier Quality Improvement & Corrective Action Plan
- Deploying Quality Standards and Procedures for Factory Operation
- Deploying Continuous Improvement Program at the plant.
- Deploying Vendor Quality System Program