A world-leader in minerals processing with a track record of innovative products is looking for a Sr Project Manager to join its team of highly qualified specialists across its multiple sites. The position would entail work for an international company with a solid trajectory and clear strategy.
- Leading and/or implementing single and multi-site engineering projects across Europe, with budgets between €1mil and €10mil.
- Identify opportunities for efficiency, profitability, safety and quality within the company's processing lines, especially those afforded by technology
- Work in projects concerning the development of new products and services offered by the organisation to its end-clients
- Establishing Capital Expenditure Requests and training plant staff on CAPEX guidelines
- Ensuring a common interface with deep and broad cooperation with the Continuous Improvement team as well as external suppliers
- Project Management background within minerals processing, could also be glass, cement, steel, chemicals
- Knowledge of major physical and thermal treatment technologies and equipment
- Demonstrable achievements of productivity increases and cost reductions
- Engineering degree preferable
- Track record of quantifiable performance improvement across functional areas
- Fluent English, other European languages a plus
The position is flexible concerning location within Europe, with up to 50% travel and home office as possibilities. To discuss this role in more detail, please contact Rudolf Barney-Seabra