I am currently partnered with a multi-billion-dollar food manufacturer near Fort Smith, AR (located in Oklahoma) who is looking for a Sr. Project Engineer to join their team!
- Lead the development and execution of fully executable projects, serving as a technical resource from concept to commissioning.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to manage the Capital Budget
- Manage project design, budget, and schedules, as well as coordinate external engineering services.
- Ensure successful project governance and communication within GSC stakeholders.
- Support manufacturing operations with technical expertise and problem-solving.
- Collaborate with R&D and business teams on tests, trials, and new products.
- Effective communication and collaboration skills with cross-functional teams.
- Experience with HVAC/facilities/chillers/compressors/infrastructure driven projects
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical, or Industrial Engineering (ABET accredited program preferred).
- 7+ years of successful project management leadership
- Strong problem-solving, decision-making, and trouble-shooting skills.
- Knowledge of engineering standards, design, construction, and installation.
- Familiarity with Lean Six-Sigma concepts (preferred).
- Up to 25% travel may be required.
Full relocation is provided. This is a fully on-site role.