Popular Consumer Electronics Company Seeking Sr. Program Manager (REMOTE)
- Los Angeles Area
- Competitive compensation + Benefits + Growth Potential
A leading consumer electronics organization specializing in home audio and sound equipment is looking for a talented, motivated, and innovative Program Manager.
As a Sr. Program Manager your goal is to change the direction of the business by leading high performing, cross-functional teams to deliver products, features and solutions that exceed the needs of customers effectively and efficiently. This organization is looking for someone who will be quick to action, supported by critical thinking and personal skills that will make you an exceptional role model and team member. The ability to translate complex issues and program inter-dependencies into simple to understand and actionable plans will be critical to ensuring execution excellence.
- Inspire high performing program teams to deliver their best work.
- Lead the end to end planning, execution and management of new professional features and initiatives by creating and maintaining program plans and schedules.
- Develop and drive project plans in agile and/or waterfall technologies from concept to production by working closely with cross-functional stakeholders.
- Work with key stakeholders and team members from Software Engineering, Business Operations, Customer Experience and Go to Market (GTM) functions to deliver global software feature and service launches.
- Bachelors in Software Engineering, Business, Engineering, or Business (MBA preferred)
- 3+ years of experience in Program Management with high level knowledge of multi-phase integrated product development processes.
- Software or Hardware Product Development Experience.
- This company requires individuals to be Vaccinated.
If interested apply now!