Senior Process Engineer
Location: Nebraska - Willing to relocate
Senior Process Engineer needed for leading global milk and whey protein ingredients manufacturer in Nebraska
This long established and continuously growing nutritional ingredient manufacturer is looking to add to their engineering team. Over its 75-year history this organization has become the world's largest producer of whey protein in the world. All while constantly improving their quality ingredients and further expanding their nutritional portfolio.
With all this success the company has its eyes set on further investing into their engineer department. They are looking to speak with some of the best in the business to join them on their continued growth and success. This is an exciting opportunity that will provide a broad scope of responsibility with potential for growth and development.
The Senior Process Engineer will have the following responsibilities:
- Leads and coordinates key R&D projects in two of their manufacturing facilities located in Nebraska and Minnesota
- Will identify, design, and implement improvement to processes and equipment with the aim to optimize commercialization and manufacturability of new products
- Sr. Process Engineer will be part of the corporate engineering team and will manage/work closely with outside vendors, plant management, and various internal resources to ensure projects are completed within scope
- Will need to travel up to <25% of the time to manufacturing facility in Minnesota. Company card and rental car will be provided during travel.
The ideal candidate will have the following skill set:
- Bachelor's Degree in Process Engineering or related field
- 3+ years of Project/Process Engineering experience
- Project Management experience
- Familiar with automation/controls systems
- AutoCAD design experience