Title: Sr Clinical Sourcing Manager
Company Summary: A Biotech company looking to transform the treatment of serious diseases through discovery of organ-selective medicines designed to maximize patient benefit while minimizing patient risk. Their R&D and commercialization strategy is in the areas of inflammation and immunology.
The Sr Manager Clinical Sourcing
- Manage sourcing and procurement of assigned categories with a focus on Clinical Development category but may also include support for Research, Commercial, Supply Chain and G&A categories.
- Lead the review, development and/or negotiation of contracts including MSA's, Work Orders, Change Orders, Amendments, NDA's and collaboration agreements
- Conduct detailed budget review, assessment, and reconciliation from a Finance/Purchasing perspective in support of Clinical Development for all clinical trials
- Identify, develop, and drive sourcing initiatives and strategic plans across greater organization
- Negotiate, manage, coordinate, and support sourcing projects, including managing competitive bids, RFx, obtaining quotes, examining proposals, analyzing bids, etc.
- Develops and maintains key relationships across various functions and levels within supplier organizations. Strong collaboration especially with scientists and key stakeholders to deliver broad value for the organization
The Sr Sourcing Clinical Manager should have the following qualifications:
- Direct experience with CLINICAL sourcing and trial budgeting
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in Biotech/Pharmaceutical industry
- Experience providing Strategic Sourcing support for Clinical Operations, Research and/or Commercial Operations (emphasis on Clinical Operations support)
- Extensive knowledge of pharmaceutical/biotechnology drug development process
- Health Insurance
If you are interested then please do not wait to apply.