I am currently working for a global leader in the Automotive sector. They are searching for a Spare Parts Specialist (m/f/d) to expand their After sales department in Europe. This role will be on site in Munich.
- Demand analysis and forecasting of spare parts, data analysis of sales reports, performance reports and cost reports.
- Maintain healthy inventory levels of spare parts in own warehouse.
- Working suppliers on order status, delivery times, sourcing and warehousing.
- Coordinate with Intercontinental headquarters and Pan EU branches.
- Monitor and draft spare parts policy and ordering operation guidelines.
- Deal with process requests for distributors.
- Coordinate with IT to increase DMS, TMS & WMS features.
- University degree in Business Administration, Logistics or Vehicle Engineering. MBA is a plus.
- Knowledge of automotive production.
- 2-5 years experience in a relevant position in the automotive parts manufacturing sector.
- Fluency in English, any other language is a plus.