- Location- Holly Springs, MS
- Working Situation- Flexible
- Level- Mid
A Fortune 500 manufacturing leader is looking to bring on several strategic sourcing specialists into their organization. These positions will be supporting individual sourcing projects and/or a set of assigned commodities. You will work collaboratively to identify process, sourcing and contract improvement opportunities.
- Source for suppliers, assist with bid evaluations, cost analysis, price justification, and risk assessment of suppliers
- Draft purchase orders and agreements for approval by the Sourcing Manager
- Coordinate and participate in supplier meetings
- Assist with contract execution, implementation, and suppliers' reviews for assigned contracts.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Engineering or related discipline
- Experience in Supply Chain and Procurement concept and best practices
- Computer skills and electronic processing