Software Procurement Manager needed for a Strong and Diversified Telecom Company
- Denver, Colorado
- Manager Level
Software Procurement Team is looking for a Software Procurement Manager!
This Software Procurement Manager will be passionate about representing the company in strategic sourcing, strategic agreements, leading cross functional teams, negotiating and driving success.
Software Procurement Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Analyze various software cost models/options and provide recommendations to stake holders
- Lead Large Scale Negotiation Contract management
- Research and develop adequate sources of Supply
- Continue to drive down Costs
- Manage all supplier performance
- Be creative and set strategic plans in place to drive success for the company
The ideal candidate will have the following skill set:
- Knowledge of various types of Software related services: term and subscription agreements, maintenance and support and other IT products.
- Strong understanding of information technology and software terminology
- Strong negotiator
- Ability to work on multiple projects in a fast-paced working environment
- Ability to problem solve and work under pressure
- Bachelors Degree in Business or Equivalent Experience