If you are looking to get your foot in the door with a great company, this is the place to be! As the world's oldest chemical & pharmaceutical company, they have a presence in 66 countries. The company helps provide solutions for research, development and production of biotech/pharmaceutical drug therapies.
Job Responsibilities include...
- Overseeing entire site
- Responsible for all site functions, including but not limited to EHS, Quality Control, Quality Assurance, Planning, Manufacturing, and more
- Working with high purity chemicals
- Driving sales growth by interacting closely with commercial teams and customers
- Expanding site's product portfolio
- Leading a highly engaged team of talent
The ideal candidate should have the following...
- Bachelor's degree required - Science or Engineering preferred
- 5 years of leadership experience at a Supervisor/Manager level
- MBA degree preferred
- Lean manufacturing background
- Passion for talent engagement
- Ability to wear PPE as required
- Demonstrated history of continuous improvement
- Interpersonal and communication skills