DSJ Global is looking for a dynamic Site Director for a leading film manufacturer, whose product portfolio includes Packaging & Industrial, Hygiene and Agriculture.
This Site Director will be in charge of the strategic and operational management of a manufacturing site near Osnabrück.
- Ensure that products are produced and delivered with the right quality, at the agreed service level and at minimal cost,
- Maintain a management and KPI system to manage deviations which is fully deployed down to shopfloor level,
- Initiate and drive Operational Excellence initiatives to drive a lean culture and improvement attitude impacting all KPIs
- Responsible for order, cleanliness, occupational safety, accident prevention, environmental and fire protection and behaviour based safety philosophy
- Apply leadership methods and tools to measure employee's performance and to develop the local team
- Represent the site towards customers, stakeholders and shareholders in close collaboration with other functions
What you bring:
- An engineering degree
- Several years of proven experience as e.g. plant manager, production manager ideally in the plastics or processing industry with leadership responsibility, an operational background is a must have
- Experience within matrix structures and strong sense
for permanent optimisation and further development of processes
- Solid Lean Manufacturing and Project Management skills as well as IT manufacturing knowledge, ideally SAP ERP
- Thinking and acting pragmatically, hands-on and high demand on cost, quality and adherence to schedules
- Business fluent in English and German
Interested? We look forward to your application!