Title: SIOP IT - Analytics and Design
Summary: If you are interested in a SIOP Analyst position, there is an opening role with one of the largest plumbing, kitchen, bath, and generator manufacturers in the United States. This company is at the forefront of its industry with an annual revenue of $7 billion. This position will be responsible for influencing the SIOP process across all sites and value streams.
The SIOP Analyst Responsibilities:
- Implement efficiencies to understand performance of planning metrics
- Ensure all key analytical tools are implemented across all levels in the business
- Manage the SIOP process to fit customer needs
- Identify important KPIs to measure success of the SIOP process
- Achieve on time delivery, inventory, and Demand/Supply cost objectives
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvements
The SIOP Analyst Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- 5 years of work experience in supply chain functional area
- 2-3 years designing and working with Power Business Intelligence
- Experience with SAP, Excel, Outlook, or other statistical modeling tools
If you are interested in the SIOP Analytics and Design position, then please don't wait to apply!