Summary: If you are interested in a Senior Supplier Forecasting Analyst position, there is an opening role with one of the largest plumbing, kitchen, bath, and generator manufacturers in the United States. This company is at the forefront of its industry with an annual revenue of $7 billion. This position will be responsible for managing multiple analyses and projects.
The Senior Forecasting Analyst Responsibilities:
- Aggregate forecast data for SAP across platforms and generate forecast for each supplier.
- Send out forecasts to suppliers and monitor their performance and provide analytical reports to management.
- Monitor order and delivery status, stock outages, inventory turns, and forecasts for facilities.
- Collaborate with Sales and Operational leaders and execute new strategies.
- Improve fill rate performance, reduce inventory levels, and increase turns.
The Senior Forecasting Analyst Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree.
- Experience with advanced aggregating and forecast modeling.
- Ability to analyze large data sets and deliver clear actionable insights.
- Experience with SQL or other statistical modeling tools, Microsoft Excel, SAP, and ERP systems.
If you are interested in this position, please don't hesitate to apply!