Senior Sourcing Specialist
Location: Atlanta, GA
Working Situation: Hybrid
Our client, a leading chemicals organization, is searching for a senior sourcing specialist who will be implement sourcing strategies for categories that minimizes the total cost of ownership as well as commercial risk for resale and raw materials. This individual will be responsible for contract negotiations, supplier performance management, and will work cross functionally with other groups within the company to driving down the variable costs and assuring cost-competitive sustainable supply to our customers and plants.
The Senior Sourcing Specialist will be responsible for:
- Lead supplier selection decision and contract negotiations for new suppliers, give support in make-or-buy decisions.
- Undertake supplier mapping and build sourcing fact base of key suppliers within the category portfolio, to help develop effective supplier relationships.
- Implement demanding sourcing arrangements and supplier relations management for defined category.
- Own ongoing relationships with suppliers and manage supplier performance to ensure a sufficient level of service.
The Senior Sourcing Specialist has the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree
- 3 years' experience in sourcing commercial or technical areas
- Experience sourcing chemicals