A global leader in the pharmaceutical and healthcare industry is consolidating their indirect procurement function, and so this position has been newly created to cover the utilities scope. As this is a greenfield position, it can be molded to the right candidate and their level of experience. The position is ideal for an ambitious, forward-thinking individual that is prepared to join the team and contribute towards company-wide efforts.
- Define and develop the sourcing strategy for utilities (natural gas, electricity, electricity, wind energy, solar energy), whilst monitoring the global market trends and providing market opinions.
- Pro-actively search for opportunities to collaborate with new suppliers as well as developing relationships with existing suppliers.
- Manage complex cross-functional projects, this role involved a high level of responsibility and offers great opportunity for creativity.
- Multiple years' experience in the energy sector - either sourcing energy/utilities or working in the energy/commodities industry.
- Ability to handle multiple simultaneous complex sourcing projects, requiring a high level of time management skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset, with the ability to take initiative and drive development
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills, professional fluency in English. Additional languages are beneficial but not essential
- International working environment
- Annual learning and development budget
- Hybrid work model, with some office presence preferred in a number of possible locations