DSJ Global is looking for an experienced Project Manager for a global medical devices company that produces optoelectronic medical solutions.
- Responsibility for the successful planning, execution, and closing of projects.
- Most projects will be product development projects, technically sophisticated solutions tailored to customer needs from idea to serial production.
- Create customer value
- Support bidding team during quotation process by defining the project management plan covering scope, time and cost
- Execute projects by creating a motivated project team, directing the work, monitoring and controlling the progress, managing risks and changes, managing stakeholders, reporting to the Head of PMO
- Close projects by assuring fulfillment and getting formal acceptance
- Continuously improve the project management processes
- More than 5 years work experience in project management
- Strong customer orientation in combination with excellent intercultural communication skills
- Experience in using project management software
- Ideally, experience in product development projects in the Life Sciences, in-vitro diagnostics or medical industry (ISO 13485)
- Project management certification
- Higher university degree, preferred in engineering or bio-medical science
- Very good command of spoken and written German and English
We look forward to your application.