Title: Senior Procurement Specialist
Location: Odessa, TX
Work Model: Onsite
An industry leader in the Energy Sector is looking for a strategic procurement professional to optimize sourcing activities, vendor negotiations, and cost-saving initiatives with regard to well site services, welding, equipment rentals, and general MRO categories within Oil & Gas. Your primary function will be to collaborate with stakeholders and suppliers to enhance procurement processes and metrics.
- Conduct daily procurement tasks, including competitive bidding and sourcing processes.
- Evaluate vendor quotations, negotiate contracts, and ensure quality, cost, and delivery standards.
- Collaborate with stakeholders and suppliers for consolidation and cost reduction.
- Enhance supplier metrics, data analysis, and procurement efficiency.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Industrial Distribution, Business, or Supply Chain Management.
- 3+ years of Strategic Sourcing experience, including RFQ/RFP execution.
- Proficiency in data analysis using tools like Excel.
- Familiarity with calculating total cost of ownership.
- Experience with ERP systems, preferably SAP.
- Preferred experience in specific sourcing categories.
- Professional certifications and negotiation skills are a plus.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- Paid time off, including holidays and additional purchase options.
- 401K retirement plan with company match.
- Family care program and parental leave.
- Job referral and employee stock purchase programs.
- Educational assistance for professional growth.
If this is a position you'd be interested in hearing more about - or if it sounds like a good fit for a connection - don't hesitate to apply!