We are currently working with a Key Client to recruit a Senior Procurement Manager for Raw Materials. This role will be a key strategic hire, as a brand new position within a Greenfield environment.
With 140,000+ employees and almost $80bn my client are a world-leader in health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets.
- Engage in the development of all category strategies to establish a world-class organization and supply base that the New Consumer Health Company can leverage to create a competitive advantage
- Ensure effective incorporation of company strategy and goals into category strategies
- Cultivate a Procurement community in the region amongst all Procurement employees
- Deliver regional financial, ESG, service, and innovation targets
- Steward financial policy and responsible supplier and procurement standards
- Leverage and maximize fit for purpose procurement process solutions, including the utilization of world class digital solutions, use of business process outsourcing, and deployment of internal resources for the region
- Engage with executive leadership in key supplier relationships
- Cultivate a culture of diversity, equity and inclusion
- Benchmark industry best practices and continuously advance procurement capabilities