Senior Operations Manager opportunity for a Leading Food Production Company
- Manufacturing Operations Team
- Omaha, Nebraska
Senior Operations Manager Job Summary
A nationally leading food manufacturer is requiring a Senior Operations Manager to lead the day-to-day operations of the first and second shifts.
The Senior Operations Manager role will work towards ensuring operations are running smoothly and as efficiently as possible. The goal of the Senior Operations Manager will work towards a smooth and efficient process that will meet the company's targets, quality and safety standards, and customer expectations. This includes but is not limited to, product management, managing the production team members, financial performance, organization, housekeeping, and monitoring safety and food safety regulations.
Are you passionate about Food Manufacturing and Managing a team? Are you looking for the opportunity to grow within a leading company and make an impact on a daily basis? If so, this is the job for you!
The Senior Operations Manager will be Responsible for:
- Heading the planning, directing, and coordinating of the manufacturing of products
- Overseeing the profit and loss financial results for the line of production
- Oversee the financial management, planning, system, and controls
- Implementing improvement in the production processes when necessary
- Performing annual performance reviews for line management members
- Mentoring, training, and development of the members of the line
- Training and enforcing food & safety polices
- Representing the company and employees in a positive manner according to the vision of the business!
Senior Operations Manager Role Requirements
- 5+ years experience in Operations
- 3+ years experience in Management/Leadership roles
- Experience working in Food Production/Manufacturing
- Lean manufacturing knowledge
- Knowledge of food government and safety regulations