Title: Senior Manager, Supply Chain
Location: Remote/ OR San Francisco
Company Summary: In this Supply Chain Operations role, you will be responsible for the supply chain management, operations, and associated logistics, including all processes and systems required to support these activities. Included in these duties are identification, analysis, selection, and implementation of new or replacement outsource partners and systems.
The primary objective of this role is to ensure all elements of the supply chain operate effectively and efficiently and can scale as the company grows. The ideal candidate will have experience working in a fast-moving startup environment.
The : Senior Manager, Supply Chain will be responsible for
- Build and manage the supply chain including systems implementation and integration, oversight of vendors, suppliers, and logistics to strengthen cross functional processes and collaboration
- Work to implement all key operations processes (supply demand planning, supplier metrics, etc.) including day to day activities like labelling, depot management, vendor management
- Interface with clinical operations to understand new study scopes, timelines and demand forecast and their impact on supply planning
- Manage and liaise relationships with CMC to communicate all relevant information, including recommendations, requirements and progress of individual projects
- Assists/considers project management methodology and disciplines to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the supply chain/clinical operations interface and contribute to the efforts of building templates, tools and processes to optimize supply chain and study team performance
The Senior Manager, Supply Chain role should have:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Supply Chain, or similar degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5 years relevant industry experience
- CMC/Clinical/Commercial Supply experience
- Core skills must include contract and price negotiations, supply chain design, and management
- Exceptional background in supplier management
- Experience in systems implementation and integration
- Health Insurance
If you are interested in: Senior Manager, Supply Chain role then please do not wait to apply.