Senior Manager, Raw Material Procurement
Location: Houston, Texas
Working Situation: Hybrid
Our client, a leading chemicals organization, is searching for a Senior Manager, Raw Materials Procurement who manages raw materials and energy procurement in the US. This individual will be working with an annual spend of $150 Million. Work closely with other functional areas as a member to define and execute on raw material spending.
The Senior Manager, Raw Material Procurement will be responsible for:
- Evaluating vendor reliability and assume responsibility for resolving contact disputes, price amendments or scope variation.
- Developing appropriate supplier and internal customer relationships and manage them in a professional manner.
- Leading the raw materials procurement activities supporting business needs.
- Creating and implementing buying strategies and tactics for the procurement of raw material items.
The Senior Manager, Raw Material Procurement has the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years' experience in procurement