Senior Manager, Supply Chain Systems & Analytics
Status: Fully on-site - Available in 10 locations across the US!
Locations: CO, KY, AR, PA, KS, GA, MO, AL, NH
- Build and implement ERP system processes and reporting tools to improve customer satisfaction, profitability, inventory turns, lead times, and working capital.
- Oversee the development and standardization of reporting and metrics that enable end-to-end supply chain information flow from customer demand forecast to plant supply plans with an objective to optimize inventory levels while increasing service levels
- Lead a team of 2-5 Data Analysts
- Supports business with reporting and advanced analytics; using system knowledge to drive decisions from data and creating new reports where needed
- Led team members responsible for maintaining planning master data settings in ERP system
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field
- Extensive experience with Oracle, VCP required
- Critical thinking skills to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Travel up to 20%
- Bonus Eligible
- Relocation is provided
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance and other voluntary benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement