Title: Senior Logistics Manager
Company Summary: Currently partnered with a leading pharmaceutical companies is currently seeking a driven individual in Memphis, TN. You will play a major role in receiving, storage and packing and shipments of products. Additionally, you will be a part of bringing in medicine to the world as fast as possible taking action. Do you find yourself looking to make an impact in the Pharmaceutical Industry? If yes, then please reach out to learn more.
The Senior Logistics Manager:
- Be responsible for the Site Lead and provide input to the senior Management decision to positive impact the company.
- Leading the day-to-day operations of the warehouse and responsible for product movement.
- Ensure the development, maintenance and periodic reporting of relevant customer service, performance and capacity metrics to monitor achievement of team and business goals
- Drive a leadership attitude and responsibility for this role and continuous improvement for the site.
The Senior Logistics Manager should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree is required for this role, preferably in Engineering, Business Administration, Logistics or Supply Chain Management.
- Previous experience in managing budgeting.
- 7+ years of experience with Logistics.
- Relevant Pharmaceutical experience.
- Great relocation package.
- Offers LTI as well.
If you are interested in the Senior Logistics Manager role, please do not wait to apply.