In order to drive their growth and further development, this Global leader of automation is seeking a Senior Logistics Manager in Frankfurt. This forward-thinking company is a key player in successfully developing and manufacturing innovative products across a range of fields. Their wide range of customer bases includes mining, manufacturing, automotive and high tech advances in robotics.
The Senior Logistics Manager will be responsible for...
- Develop & implement process and performance management strategies
- Build & maintain strong working relationships with key stakeholders across teams, functions, and locations to enhance planning, leverage reporting opportunities and improve processes
- Implement & manage strategic initiatives with stakeholders including identifying barriers & establishing solutions in a collaborative manner
- Contribute to the development of sourcing manuals and procedures
- Support audits & other assurance processes
The Head of Logistics should have the following qualifications...
- Sufficient experience within the Supply Chain and Logistics field, not industry specific.
- Used to working in a fast paced ever changing environment with strong leadership and influencing skills.
- Very strong English and German language skills.
- A degree in a scientific or business area, or relevant.
- Passionate about the client's mission, open-minded, collaborative and meticulous with a strong attention to detail
This firm offers competitive and flexible benefit plans, along with a focus on your well-being, which will allow you to have a healthy work-life balance.
- Flexible working hours
- Health and sports programs
- On-going training opportunities
- Merit based promotion opportunities
If you are interested in the Senior Logistics Manager role, then please don't wait to apply.