DSJ Global is currently partnered with an global manufacturing company in Nashville, TN that is looking to add a Senior Industrial Engineer to their team. This role with be solely responsible for two departments within the plant. Activities are largely centered around productivity improvements, kaizen, and capacity analysis.
* Leads projects or processes of diverse scope, while working independently with limited supervision
* Coaches and reviews the work of lower level professionals
* Supports continuous improvement/automation activities
* Establishes methods for maximum utilization of production facilities and personnel
* Conducts cost/inventory/production control and human factors studies to develop and implement plans for facility modifications and revisions to operating methods
* Assists manufacturing plant/facilities engineers with facility planning and design
* Supports relationships through strong communication and negotiation skills with internal and external stakeholders.
* Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering
* Manufacturing experience strongly preferred
* Strong understanding on capacity planning and scheduling systems
* Able to work well in a team environment
Strong written and verbal communication skills