Senior Global Transportation Analyst (globally-renowned arts & craft manufacturer)
- Senior Transportation analytical leader
- Location: Allentown PA area
- Compensation: ~85,000 + 6% Bonus + Benefits
An incredibly successful and longstanding company is looking to bring on a leading transportation analyst to their team to not only propel their business into the stratosphere but to also provide a rich learning environment for anyone looking to further their career in the logistics world.
In this position you will creatively solve issues around global transportation procedures by managing outside carrier contracts, routing and pricing. You will interact with internal and external departments to help streamline imports and exports while driving continuous improvement efforts. Take an analytical look at data to advise on transportation optimization; all while leaving your mark on a one-of-a-kind historical company.
The Ideal Candidate Has:
- 4+ Years working in Supply Chain/Logistics/Operations
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience with multi-modal transportation
- Experience with international transportation
- Excellent leadership and analytical skills
- Knowledge of SAP or SAP optimization
- MS Office proficiency
If you or anyone in your network would be an excellent fit, apply directly through our website or send your most recent Resume