DSJ Global is currently partnered with a leading Automotive OEM. Who is looking to add a Senior Durability Test Engineer. This role will include component and system fatigue testing, full vehicle data acquisition and the design of custom hydraulic rigs for industry leading manufacturer.
What You Will Be Doing
As a Senior Durability Test Engineer, you'll thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced setting, where you'll acquire expertise across diverse facets of validation and verification engineering. Collaborating closely with product engineering and fellow D&R Test Engineers, reporting to the Durability and Reliability Group Manager.
- Collaborate with the Features Group to discern the durability feature's verification needs and establish test criteria.
- Analyze both physical and virtual test outcomes promptly, delivering results of high quality.
- Document findings, produce comprehensive engineering reports, and suggest improvements in coordination with the relevant technology sectors.
- Organize and oversee fault reports stemming from tests.
- Oversee roadmaps, upkeep necessities, and the operational efficiency of specific equipment.
- Foster alignment between the global network, ensuring coherence in D&R across various sites.
- Mentor and train fellow test engineers, exemplifying Core Values for the team's emulation.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering; Master's Degree preferred
- 5-8+ years of related experience
- Automotive Industry experience
- Knowledge of durability/structural principles
- Proficiency in CAD, specifically rig and fixture design
- Worked with hydraulic actuators
- Experience with R&D testing in a lab environment
- Experience with structural analysis and fatigue prediction
- Proficiency PTC Creo
- Familiar with electrodynamic actuators
- Proficiency in Python or a similar program
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive medical, dental and vision insurance
- Generous paid time off including paid caregiver and parental leave policies
- Competitive matching retirement savings plans
- Relocation Package