Summary: A leading Automotive Manufacturing company is looking to add a Senior Electrical Engineer to their North Carolina site. This company specializes in developing, releasing, and supporting electrical power, HMI, sensor, and connectivity components for vehicles. As Senior Electrical Engineer, you'll be responsible for developing, enhancing, and improving electrical power-related hardware components for vehicles. This is a highly visible role where the Senior Electrical Engineer will work in a growing and dynamic technological area.
Key Responsibilities of the Lead Electrical Engineer:
- Ensure functional needs are met by creating technical requirements for power component hardware and software
- Conduct detailed design reviews with suppliers and cross-functional stakeholders to ensure component functionality and system integration
- Lead and manage suppliers to ensure on-time delivery of components with required features, cost, and quality
- Assist in the development and design for the improvement of components
Key Qualifications of the Lead Electrical Engineer:
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering, or a related degree program
- 4+ years of experience in electrical/electronic component/system development in the automotive industry
- Experience in managing component development with suppliers
- Relevant leadership experience in a professional capacity
- Project management experience in an agile environment
- An innovative and disciplined approach to problem-solving that motivates colleagues
If you are passionate about solving complex technical problems with experience in the automotive industry, don't hesitate to apply today!