Title: Senior Electrical Project Engineer
Are you looking for a life changing experience in the chemical manufacturing industry? Do you have a passion for saving the environment and providing it with more sustainable materials?
A global leading chemical and carbon manufacturing plant is looking for a bold and adventurous Senior Electrical Project Engineer to take initiative of their environmentally friendly mission. Located in the awesome forests of Virginia, you will take charge of multiple projects promoting innovation and efficiency. Furthermore, developing project guidelines with Engineering, Maintenance and Production teams along with complex maintenance and repair efforts.
The Senior Electrical Project Engineer will be responsible for the following:
- Refining and adopting methods and procedures to optimize plant efficiency and cost.
- Overseeing plant workforce and 3rd party engineering contractors while promoting an energetic environment.
- Working closely with Operations and Maintenance teams to provide technical support and other innovative methods.
- In charge of adopting engineering standard practices.
- Support all teams with training activities to safeguard compliance with OSHA regulations and NFPA guidelines.
The Senior Electrical Project Engineer should have the following capabilities:
- B.S. in Electrical Engineering.
- 5 or more years of experience maintaining and handling electrical systems along with industrial power distribution systems.
- Strategic Planner and knowledgeable of theoretical and applied methods of electrical engineering principles.
- Does not need visa sponsorship.
- Willing to join a diverse group.
The Senior Electrical Project Engineer will have these physical capabilities:
- 2-16 hours of walking, standing, climbing stairs and ladders.
- Ability to correctly react to hazardous chemicals and construction related instances.
If you see yourself filling in this role, don't hesitate to apply!