Job Title: Senior Electrical Engineer
Location: Avenel, NJ
Come join a growing team in support of the development of the next generation of power electronics for the Aerospace industry! As a pioneering designer, producer, and supplier of advanced power conversion equipment, this company has helped power flight for more than 40 years. The high-reliability, high-performance products and diversified portfolio are found on the world's most sophisticated aircraft across multiple markets.
The Senior Electrical Engineer is responsible for designing and developing electrical circuits in support of new products and existing product upgrades in our power conversion product portfolio. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Review and take ownership of customer technical requirements.
- Develop a system architecture to satisfy the technical requirements within the constraints of budget, recurring cost, and schedule.
- Detailed design and analysis for new circuit or circuit variations including designing electronic circuits, PCB layouts, and magnetics.
- Bachelor's (required) or Master's (preferred) degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Five+ years of electrical design experience.
- Knowledge of various power electronics circuits, topologies, and their control.
- Ability to understand, design, and simulate analog (required) and digital (desired) circuits.
- Knowledge of low frequency and/or high frequency magnetic designs.
- US Citizen or US Permanent Resident.