Sr. Electrical Engineer Needed for $100M Autonomous Vehicle Startup!
Santa Clara County, California
This Autonomous Vehicle Startup is looking for an experienced Sr. Electrical Engineer to join their innovative yet fun company culture. Through their groundbreaking technology for the most advanced self-driving systems, this Startup has become a Series D funded company!
- Build and test mixed signal circuits on Printed Circuit Boards (PCBs)
- Develop test and bring-up plans for developed hardware, incorporating root cause and failure analysis.
- Own all aspects of the design such as power distribution and conversion, command and control electronics, engineering test and validation, and implementation of RF structures developed by others on the radar team
- Accomplish function and qualification testing on design, including EMC/EMI, ESD, Voltage Surge, and other specified automotive testing
- Design and develop radar hardware that reduces development time and is on schedule, owning the entire EE product cycle including mixed signal circuit board electronics
- BS/MS in Electrical Engineering or related field
- knowledgeable of signal integrity, timing, analog signal, and power rail quality analysis and debugging
- Experience designing with SPI, CAN, I2C, and/or UART
- Experience designing with MIPI, GMSL, PCIe, and/or DDR
- Experienced with electronic manufacturing processes and materials
- Experience with functional safety, including requirements derivation, documentation, and test approaches is nice to have