Job Title: Senior Electrical Engineer
Job Location: Greater Phoenix Area, AZ
Come join this growing team in support of the development of the next generation of battery electronics for the Aerospace industry! This leading manufacturer designs and manufactures custom batteries and battery control electronic systems for military and commercial aircraft applications.
The Senior Electrical Engineer is responsible for designing and testing electrical circuits in support of new product developments as well as enhancing existing products in the energy storage product portfolio.
- Review and take ownership of customer technical requirements.
- Develop an electrical architecture to satisfy the technical requirements within the constraints of budget, recurring cost, and schedule.
- Detailed design and analysis for new circuit or circuit variants including schematic design of Printed Circuit Boards (PCBs) for Power Supplies, Battery Chargers and Battery Management Circuits.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering
- 6+ years of experience in electrical design of printed circuit boards
- Expert knowledge of Analog and Digital Circuits