Lead Electrical Engineer Needed for Energy Storage and Battery Manufacturer
- Greater Everett, Washington Area
- Competitive Compensation + Relocation Assistance
A specific Lead Electrical Engineering talent is needed to join a global leader in stored energy solutions based in the Everett area. This Electrical Engineer will be responsible for leading the design of digital communication systems.
This well-established organization is a worldwide manufacturing with assembly plants located in more than 100 countries that are serves over 10,000 customers.
If you are seeking a competitive opportunity with ample internal growth - this is the role for you!
- Embedded processor design, digital communication SMT circuit design, component selection and characterization
- Hands on capabilities in PCB layout directives to board designers/produce test plans and test reports for the relevant hardware portions
- Lead junior engineers as needed
- The ability to gather insight on technical interface between engineering groups, co-developers, applications, technical publications, manufacturing, marketing, sales, and the customer
- Bachelor's degree or related experience in Electrical Engineering
- 5 years of experience in embedded hardware design and development
- Hands on experience within fast paced and high stress environment
- Experience with communications interfaces
- Strong leadership skills