Location: Neenah, WI
An innovative and market leading heavy manufacturer is seeking a Senior Electrical Engineer to help maintain, supervise, and further develop electrical systems. The Senior Electrical Engineer will take charge of projects and efforts to optimize efficiency, sustainability, and safety.
This role will be located in Neenah, WI and reporting to the Engineering Manager. Remote flexibility is possible depending on day-to-day responsibility.
The Senior Electrical Engineer will have:
- 4+ years of experience with high-voltage power distribution
- Demonstrated experience of effective project management
- Good communication skills - internally and externally
- Experience commissioning, budgeting, planning and specifying the procurement of necessary equipment
- Proficient in designing and testing electrical equipment and systems
The Senior Electrical Engineer should have:
- Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering or any other relevant discipline
- Working knowledge of federal manufacturing expectations and standards
- Familiarity with Allen-Bradley processors and Power Logic Meters
- Superior electrical engineering knowledge
If you see yourself filling this role, do not hesitate to apply!