Are you looking for the next step in your procurement career? Then you look no further, this role could very well be your next job! I am currently working with a French firm that is a global leader in producing plant-based ingredients, pharmaceutical ingredients and is a pioneer of plant protein production.
If this looks like an ideal role for you, continue reading and apply for the position today!
This position will be for the Chemicals and Packaging perimeter and will report to the Director for Purchasing.
You will undertake a critical strategic role in the company, liaise between the internal customer's request and the supplier's offer, operating n regular liaison with the other departments (Production, Quality, Legal and Accounting).
You will be responsible for your portfolio and the purchasing strategy: sourcing (European scope), negotiation of contracts with implementation and monitoring in the 4 factories in France (Beinheim, Vecquemont, Vic and Lestrem), monitoring of supplier performance and implementation of a continuous improvement plan. You also ensure the national application of World contracts.
- Guarantee the HSE performance of suppliers in its scope
- Guarantee traceability and exemplary quality for all critical purchases
- Ensure the collection and consolidation of needs on its perimeter
- Guarantee the competitiveness of Purchasing through sourcing, competition and market analysis in order to establish a long-term Purchasing strategy on your perimeter
- Manage supplier relations: referencing and qualification, call for tenders, negotiation, performance monitoring
- Enable the establishment of new sustainable and efficient sources as part of the development of new products
- Enable the security of commercial transactions by assessing the risks associated with Purchasing within its scope
- Contribute to transversal projects either internal to the purchasing function, or inter-function to participate in the continuous improvement of the company
The buyer is responsible for a portfolio of 50 Million Euros and its positioning engages in terms of image the company within the framework of its perimeter.
This position offers the opportunity to evolve in an international, stimulating universe, which will allow you to develop your skills and your knowledge. It will thus be possible to move quickly to management positions.
As part of the mission, travel is expected (20%) to suppliers (France and EU) and to the company's factories (France).
The position is based in Lestrem (Hauts-de-France)
Interested? Send me a copy of your CV , send me a message on Linked In or apply directly through this advert.